It is important to us that you find information that helps you understand Sojourns. To help facilitate your visit we have the following pages that address different topics.
- The Apothecary at Sojourns Community Clinic offers a wide range of very high quality products including many hard to find items.
- Current Patients will find information that you may find useful for your ongoing care at Sojourns.
- New Patients can find our new patient forms to complete as it is an important part of your first appointment.
- Fees and Costs provides information about paying for your care.
- Insurance Information about coverage and other things you need to know.
- FAQ page answers the most common questions our patients ask.
- Notice of Privacy Practices (PDF) is the 2014 version of the HIPAA Privacy rules, displayed in an easy to understand format.
- Glossary of Terms alphabetically listed definitions of modalities and health care related words.
- Lyme Study: Informed Consent is a document related to a Lyme Study that is necessary if participating in the study.
- Lyme Study: MSIDS Questionnaire is 38 Point Symptom Checklist to determine the probability of a person having Lyme disease and other tick borne disorders.
- Related Resources offers information about health care reform, alternative medicine and biological medicine.
- Directions and Hours are available with a google map that will help you find Sojourns.
- Contact Us if you have questions or would like to make an appointment.